Saturday, August 15, 2009


So, I am heading to Gillette Sadium today for a 12 our long day in the sun. Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lampert, and Montgomery Gentry!

So excited! It's been an anual event with my family for a while now! Last year We got to see Kenny Chesney & Leann Rimes out in the parking lot up close, because they played on the little radio-stage before the big concert inside the gates. I think they did this because Kenny was promoting his newly-aired Satellite radio station. BUt it was still awesome! I also got Leann Rimes's Signature!

But even though that was Carazzy last year, I still can expect something big to happen this year. Because, well, I don't know how he does it, but every year with Kenny is something new and big and explosive. He is a great performer even if you don't like country music. A day of country music concert is some crazy shit. (AND I AM A METAL-HEAD WHO LIKES PSYCHOPATHIC RECORDS TOO) ... but I enjoy all types of music, except Celtic music....

It is also beautiful out and I cannot wait to sit in the sun. One change this year: I usually bring someone to share the great day with, but this year it is only me and my family. This is still okay and we are going to have a great time :)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there <3

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30055706&id=1488420094#/photo.php?pid=30055705&id=1488420094

    =D

    ReplyDelete