Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fire (Subjective) and (Reality) Water


I swear...
I am not the devil but I understand
If you feel that way.

I tell you time and time again
It will never be easy.
It will never be what it used to be-
But you refuse to understand me.

Our relationship is...
Like fire and water;
We give each other sympathy.

One is hurt and one is free;
I am prepared for
Every contingency.
You refuse to understand me.

I swear...
I am not the devil but I understand
If you feel that way.

Reality is subjective and
We deserve to have some space.
I do not want you coming back, I guess-
The devil took my place.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I love this. I know what you're saying & I understand what it is about. The way you just put your situation down into words was perfect--without a doubt excellent! Great job Papi! <3

    ReplyDelete