Monday, November 2, 2009

Mother Courage


Wind brings cold sorrow
upon the harsh cheeks of peace.
Like sandpaper forced to strip
the wood from it's originality.

Wind splintered;
scarred by disease.
Freedom of the world permits-
experiences we forget to seek.

I have the power while
trapped behind these walls,
to bring the wind down-
to sandpaper these memories away after all...

Nature give me strength,
as I sink in your terrain,
in order for me to live my life
within a world where evil reigns.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow hun. Beautiful piece on how even the simplest of things such as mother nature can give us courage to face anything, just like nature faces all. I absolutely loved the lines "like sandpaper forced to strip the wood from its originality" and the line "nature give me strength as i sink in your terrain". A beautiful and delicate piece. Wonderful job babe. Keep on writing masterpieces. <3s!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, baby--this is piece extraordinary. I believe this is the one that you were working before, correct? I like it very much now =D Great job sweetheart.

    Coco <3

    ReplyDelete